Re: Tap and Die set

To: "Kyle K. Rice" <>
Subject: Re: Tap and Die set
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:14:25 -0500
I bought a $60 set from Harbor freight and I was VERY impressed with what I
got for my money.  I use it occasionally (I needed it last night when
working on the Harley's Tranny.)  and it has held up great.  I'll dig up
the part number when I get a chance.

"Kyle K. Rice" <> on 12/28/99 12:10:27 AM
Please respond to "Kyle K. Rice" <>

Tap and Die set

Can anyone give me a recomendation for a Tap and Die set.  I looked at
and I only saw Highspeed steel and I am not sure how that would hold up.  I
would spend about $100 to $200 for a set.  I do not need a huge set but one
that would cover most auto repairs (mostly my 74 TR6).

Thanks for any help you can give.