come here, mousie...

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: come here, mousie...
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 06:05:07 -0700
Hey guys,

Just have to pass this helpful tip on...

A pal at work was trying to remove a mouse from his shop when he got the clever
inspiration to use the shop vac - he put one of the smaller tips on (~1" in
diameter),
and applied this to whatever cavity he had chased the mouse into - apparently it
worked real good - mouse was sucked right up - he gave me a rather humorous
description of the little guy rattling up the tube and the WHAM! as he slammed
into the deflector in the shop vac, causing his untimely demise.

Given all the trouble mice seem to cause many people on this list, I hope
somebody finds this helpful...

rkg
(Richard George)