Re: come here, mousie...

To: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: come here, mousie...
From: rgibbs@pacbell.net
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:33:19 -0800
Richard George wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Just have to pass this helpful tip on...
>
> A pal at work was trying to remove a mouse from his shop when he got the
>clever
> inspiration to use the shop vac - he put one of the smaller tips on (~1" in

A few years ago we had a bee swarm make it's home is our house, the house had a
small
break in the stucco, about inch and a half in diameter, and they moved in
there.  I
went out in the evening when they were dormaint. Taped a pipe to the shop vac
and
cleaned out the hive.

The shop vac smelled pretty sweet for a while after.