RE: General building question

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: General building question
From: "Conrad" <conrad@conrad.uk.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:44:45 +0100
> Weld steel tabs to the portal frame that are about 3" x 5"

> On the floor at the other end, drill holes in line with the

GPD4,

Thanks hugely for this, I was obviously along the right tracks but
needed the details.

Do you think I need to do anything at the top of the wall where it meets
the door, to tie it to the opposite portal upright (ie at the other edge
of the other door). Or will the wall be plenty strong enough to hold
itself up?

Do you think I need to protect the welds in some way from corosion, or
will they be well enough protected in the motar?

...I wish I could explain this stuff better...

Conrad