RE: angle grinder?

To: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Subject: RE: angle grinder?
From: Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:14:10 -0600 (MDT)
WOW!  Thanks all for the awesome info!

I do have a compressor and a couple air tools for it (mmm, quick
disconnect fittings rock!), though it sounds like the grinder might take a
bit longer but be more universally useful in the end, so I'll probably go
that route.

Sears right now has a deal going where I can get a 4.5" craftsman grinder
kit with a few wheels and stuff for like $45.  Is this something I should
look at?  Someone said the craftsman one lasted forever (which I agree
with, every other craftsman tool I own is indestructable - my drill press
was made by them and is over 50 years old, was my grandfather's, and it
runs like new!), however the low price concerns me.  I'd rather spend an
extra $30 if it means I'm getting a tool that will *never* die.  Thoughts?
Or should I go get this while I can for that price?

Thanks!
- Ralph