Re: Rear View Mirror Adhesive?

To: "Diane and Roland Dudley" <csx2282@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Rear View Mirror Adhesive?
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:54:40 -0500
Well - it worked most recently on my Suburban, and a Regal and a Fleetwood
and a Cutlass and another Cutlass and on and on and on.

The fact that you have "plenty of adhesive" left may indicate that you're
not pressing it on hard enough?  You don't want to squeeze out all of the
adhesive, but with almost any adhesive, thinner is stronger.

Are you seeing an all-over film of adhesion to both surfaces, or do you get
spots where all the adhesive is sticking to one part, and other spots where
all the adhesive is sticking to the other part?  (Is it clear what I'm
trying to ask here ?)  That might still be poor adhesion to both surfaces.

Karl