Re: Lifts - shipping?

To: Bob Hare <rhare34@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Lifts - shipping?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 00:34:21 -0400
Bob Hare wrote:
> Get LOTS of friends to help!  It is amazing
> how many new friends you will have when the lift is
> set up!

   Yes, and in my case I kind of end up disappointing them.

   I'm willing to share my lift for friends, but inevitably when
somebody wants to use it I have some horribly paralyzed LBC stranded on
it. It's become a bit of a recurring joke!

   Actually the friend thing can actually be a bit of a problem. I
happily want to share the lift to help a friend do a difficult job, but
it does get a little tired moving all the cars and letting a friend use
the hoist to do an oil change.

   I don't even do my own oil changes on the hoist because I don't think
it saves any time, I do all my oil changes in parallel wherever the cars
are sitting.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca