Need a pulley

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a pulley
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:28:32 -0500
OK guys, check your junk box for me.
I am rebuilding an old AA hobby lathe, ca. 1937
It uses pulleys driven by the spindle, to turn the leadscrew. I am missing the
spindle pulley.  I can get a stock pulley from the hardware store, but they
don't look right, or I can make one on my other lathe, same deal.  I'd really
like to find one that is the right style - cast steel or iron, maybe 3-spoke.

Dimensions
OD 1" to about 2"
Bore - .500  (or smaller)
Length - about 1"
Belt Groove - 3/8" or less, true V-groove.

Got anything close to that?

 Rex Burkheimer
 Parts Plus Marketing Director  WM Automotive
Visit the WM Parts Plus online forum http://pub124.ezboard.com/bwmpartsplus