Re: [Shop-talk] Good shower head for low pressure

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Good shower head for low pressure
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@aceweb.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:01:26 -0500
Those nozzles are low flow, not low pressure.  They're actually quite lousy
with low pressure, creating a solid dribble stream under low pressure.
Btdt.

Many times people mistake low flow for low pressure.  Very few places
actually have low pressure, though with the buildup in the pipes they do
have restricted flow.