Re: [Shop-talk] dry cut metal saw

To: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>, "shop-talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] dry cut metal saw
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:28:16 -0600
Paul,

nice videos   but after looking at the specs, their 14" blade is only rated
for 1800 rpm.  My old chop saw turns over 3000 rpm.

they are higher priced between 150 and 200 bucks but that doesn't mean they
aren't better blades... time will tell on my Bullet I guess

john

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.