Re: [Shop-talk] (no subject) now favorite ratchet

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] (no subject) now favorite ratchet
From: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:46:42 -0700
Mark said:

> I won't disagree at all that HF tools are cheap.
>
> However, sometimes they are also good quality.
>
> As an example, my favorite ratchets (and I've pretty much used them all),
> actually are HF ratchets...
>
> http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94586

- snip -

That actually looks like a handy ratchet -- I think all of us have that
"reach for first" ratchet. I have been using this one since the early 1970's
and just love it. You can spin down the nut/bolt like a screw driver and
then swivel it to any angle for tight spots. It has a extra long handle that
gives you the torque you normally would get from a 1/2" drive ratchet.

http://www.amazon.com/SK-Professional-8-Inch-4-Inch-Ratchet/dp/B00061SNCU