Re: [Shop-talk] Little Giant - was Multimaster tool

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Little Giant - was Multimaster tool
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:43:30 -0500
John,

I Like the idea of the Little Giant, but I am too frugal (OK, CHEAP) to
spend that kind of money on a ladder. I found that Werner ladders has a
very similar 17' ladder (MT-17) for less than $100. I used one and found
it to be very sturdy. I needed something a taller, so I bought their 22'
model (MT-22) fir about $180. That was 4 years ago and I have not had
any problems with it at all. It's rated for 300 Lbs. The only thing I
don't care for is the weight of it. It weighs in close to 50 lbs, which
makes it a bit of pain to carry and load into the van. One nice feature
of the ladder I bought is that it came with an extra pair of hinges so
that the ladder could be broken down into two 5' step ladders for use
with a walk plank or as separate ladders. I've used that feature several
times while working on job sites.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake John T. Blair:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001