Re: [Shop-talk] Little Giant - was Multimaster tool

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Little Giant - was Multimaster tool
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:20:30 -0700 (PDT)
I have a Little Giant 26' ladder.  I got it to replace
a 28' extension latter that took up way too much space
in the garage.

It is also handy as a step ladder- it lets me easily
and safely reach the 12-foot ceilings of my garage and
sunroom.  The extension ladder was useless for that,
and a regular 6-foot step ladder worked only if I
stood on tiptoes on the very top rung- not a good
idea!

The downside is the cost and the fast that it is
heavy.  Putting it up on the side of the house
extended to its full length requires two fit people,
but I could set up the extension ladder by myself.

Doug