[Shop-talk] blast cabinet media

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] blast cabinet media
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:56:20 -0400
Hi -

I have a large blast cabinet in my garage. I've been using glass bead in
it only because I got a 50 lb bag as a freebie. Anyway, the media is a
couple years old, and probably needs to be changed out, doesn't seem to
cut very well any more. Also time for a new gun...

Any disposal issues with used media?

My cabinet is a bit on the messy side - Although I like the finish that
glass bead provides, are other media less messy?
--
Marc
smarc@smarc.net         DISCLAIMER: Do not write below this line. Void