[Shop-talk] Nova - PBS show

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Nova - PBS show
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:18:23 -0400
Gang,

Did anyone watch Nova last night (Tue.)?  It was a very interesting show
with Click & Clack about alternative fuel and new/alternative cars.

I was plesantly supprised when they addressed things like Ethynol they
actually said that it's not the beat all end all.  We don't have the land to
grow enough corn for it.

All in all, an interesting show.  However, there were several things that
I'd have liked to see them go a little more in depth in.  But you can only
do so much in a 1 hr. show.

John

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229