Re: [Shop-talk] (yet another) air compressor question

To: shop talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] (yet another) air compressor question
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 22:01:49 +0000
I'm not sure how well this new guy is going to fit in 'round here.  what's this
nonsense about a 'budget' for a tool and sensible needs analysis? <grin>

marcus, if it were me, I'd probably check out craigslist or similar and see if
I could pick up a used oil-lube pump.  and get a bigger one than you think you
want now, even if it's not the grandmaster of compressors.  you'll always want
it to be bigger.

From: Marcus Pless <mpless@ucsd.edu>