Re: [Shop-talk] Brake system bleeders

To: <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brake system bleeders
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 20:07:24 -0500
No.  And I have no idea how to even do that.  In this particular case, all I
did was rebuild the master; the slave was last year (or so).  And, everything
works fine.  It just works a tad better when its been pumped.

Like I said, this is a known problem with Alpine clutches.  An air bubble gets
trapped at the top of the slave and is a bitch to get out.  I was just
wondering if power bleeding might push it out better than vacuum or using a
helper to pump it up.