Re: Fw: Who's on this new list?

To: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Who's on this new list?
From: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 22:01:52 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Tyson,

Looked at your home page.  You got your work cut out for you.  Neet cars
,  have a lot of potential.  BTW I like the B too.  See you on the net.

My bugeye is on my home page finnally.  Took me a long time to figure
out how to upload to the site provided by my server.
http://www.softcom.net/users/walters

Rick Walters