Re: Who's on this new list?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Who's on this new list?
From: Dave Garron <bugeye@neca.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 06:49:31 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 12:11 AM 10/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>Just subscribed.  Who all is here?
>
>Les Myer
>lmyer@qtm.net
>67 Sprite
>77 Midget
>PDLJMPR Web Magazine
>http://www.probe.net/~lmyer

Well, I am... I had forgotten about the round of introductions which
accompanies the start of a new list.  I think "spridgets" is long
overdue, although I'll probably continue getting "healeys" in its
digest form.  The Toadster is running great, but hasn't seen much
use since I lost my parking spot at work and I have to use a U of Conn
student parking lot. I tried it once and found _three_ dents when I
got out of work.  Oh well, it's getting close to Chevy truck season
anyway.

>What shall we talk about?

Finally we have a chance to expound on why MG/Healey is better than
Triumph without the annoyance of contrary opinions, and let's not
forget to badmouth Miatas.  Leaf Green can easily be substituted for
BRG in reusing our paint formula postings, and I see a wealth of
information following the first question regarding thermostat removal.

Probably no one has read this far, but here's a sprite question...
I have disk brakes on my bugeye, but the original brake master cylinder,
which is needing a rebuild.  Is the original cylinder the best choice,
or should something different be used with the disks?  I'm concerned
with function, not another original vs. modified thread.

let's all have fun,
Dave