This list and us...

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: This list and us...
From: Adrian <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 14:18:47 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
First of all, it is wonderful that we have a list like this now.  I look
forward to learning more things about the Midgets I love, and about our
sister cars, the Sprites.  Especially since one relates to the other so
much.

I checked my email this morning, and it was so wonderful to have email
that I was happy to read instead of 100 messages to delete, like on the
MG list.

I hope that since this is such a (small) subset of the Healey/MG lists
we won't have the same problems.  Please post parts and cars for sale! I
get email all the time from my Midget web page of people looking for
parts, and it is always nice to have resources..places to send them to
find the parts.  Who wants to wade through the jumble of the autojumble
to find spridget parts?  :-)  I look forward to becoming more acquainted
with you all as time goes on.  Thanks for letting me speak!

adrian

--
email:  adrian@icx.net

"How about going back to sleep for