Re: This list and us...

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: This list and us...
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 12:13:55 -500
Comments: Authenticated sender is <rwg1@postoffice2.mail.cornell.edu>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In case it didn't make it to the "other" discussion, Team.Net has always
encouraged list member parts & cars for sale & swap listings, but discouraged
commercial postings. 'Nuff said.

On 18 Oct 97 at 14:51, Les Myer wrote:

> My hope is that no specific Spridget owners will try to convince
> themselves of superiority by putting down another year, marque, or degree of
> modification/correctness on this list.

Hard to do when you've got some of each, from begining to end! Hmm, let's see,
how many Spridgets were living at the South Lansing Centre for Wayward Sports
Cars this summer? I count 8, before the '72 parts car I need to get yet...

Austin Healey   Sprite MK I     '59     2+      Lt Blue, Vintage Racer 948cc
Austin Healey   Sprite MK II    '64     4+      White, w/1275cc.
Austin Healey   Sprite MK III   '68?    5+      Green, project?
MG              Midget 1500     '76     6       Donated engine, bits of shell
left.
MG              Midget 1500     '79     3-      BRG (engine in process)

Just sold:
Austin Healey   Sprite MK I     '60     5       Ex SCCA H-prod Racer 948cc
Austin Healey   Sprite MK I     '60     5       Project 948cc
Austin Healey   Sprite MK I     '61     6       Shell

And, other Midgets, if not Spridgets:
MG              PA Midget       '34     3       2 seat, 847cc, two-tone red
MG TD based  Hillclimb Special  '5x     6       Tube frame, needs everything.

 Roger Garnett  (rwg@autox.team.net)
 Team.net Webmaster  http://www.team.net/