Re: Ready to pull Engine/Tranny

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ready to pull Engine/Tranny
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 14:29:24 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Use the same studs that the valve cover nuts screw down on.  I used a large
washer with i.d. that the valve cover nut shank (but not head) would fit
through,  slipped  a hoist chain link over the stud, then the washer, then
screwed down the valve cover nuts.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain