Re: Hello to the list!

To: ltturner@cococo.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hello to the list!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 15:26:05 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yeah, me too Amy--just sitting here soaking up the knowledge of those more
expereinced and knowledgeable than me.  Asking questions.  Hope you guys dont
get too tired of answering my myriad of questions as I begin the ASSEMBLY
part of restoring Vicky.  The Dissassembly part went well--too well.  Now its
Engine/Transmission pulling time.  After that I am hoping I can begin the
reassembly stage.   By the way, Amy, I'm just up the road in Anderson County,
TN, and thanks for the great Sprite cursor.

-----David
     1967 AH Sprite (Victoria, aka, Vicky)