Re: There is Hope, a true story (way too long)

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: There is Hope, a true story (way too long)
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 23:45:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All right Mark, after that we HAVE to see a picture of the Jag-bustin'
Midget!! If you send me one, I'll scan it and upload it for you (I'll even
create a page just for the Jagbuster).

>A couple of weeks ago I received our club newsletter that listed all of
>the upcoming events in our area.  One of interest to me was the 8th
>Annual Antique Auto Show sponsored by the Battlefield Region of the
>AACA.
... Yep! You guessed it, tied for
>first with the MGA Coupe.  I have been chuckling to myself for the last
>24 hours and just had to tell somebody.  (:  Even a blind hog finds an
>acorn every now and then.
...PS The Jag got 2nd......

Jeff Boatright          __o_\__            '65(!) A-H Sprite
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/sprite/sprite.html