RE: Master Cylinders

To: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Master Cylinders
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 08:01:56 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I use a 3/4" bore master cylinder in my race Midget, with stock disc brakes
(Hawke carbon pads).  Gives a good hard pedal and very acceptable pedal
pressures.  I wouldn't hesitate to stay with a 3/4" bore size.  I happened
to use a Datsun 510 M/C, but it was a lot of work to convert (but cost for a
new cylinder is about $90, so I never have to worry about rebuilds - just
get another one when required).

Brian