Re: First Outing

To: alan b fisher <hello39@idt.net>
Subject: Re: First Outing
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 16:06:40 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The problem occurs at steady speed, when fuel consumption is very low.  I've
never met a pump yet that couldn't keep up with a 948 ;)  As long as the
pump can make the thing idle, and can cope with acceleration several times
in a row, then steady state speeds won't be a problem.  But float level
might be. If the float level is too low then it would tend to run lean in
those conditions, and would idle just fine, because you can adjust out the
problem with the air control at idle.

Brian