RE: Spark

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Spark
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 97 16:40:17 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Brian

The coil is the external resistor type and the resistor/ballast that came with
the coil is a ceramic block and is wired between the coil and distributor. I
discovered last night that the coil is wired backward.  The instructions were
obviously for a negative ground car. At the time I installed it the car had
been disassembled and there was no coil to look at and at the time I could not
remember if "+" or "-" equated to "CB" so just followed the instructions.
Hopefully I will find the time this weekend to switch the wires and take it
out for a test drive.

Larry