Re: Question for the list.

To: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Question for the list.
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 00:37:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hard to know what you mean by real support. My wife likes the Sprite but
wishes it was a big Healey. She likes tooling around in good weather, but
not in traffic and not on the highway. She understands that it's a little
higher maintenance than her Saturn, but that it's fun for me.

OTOH, she does not like me spending an entire weekend under the Sprite if
there are other (and admittedly legitimate) needs around the house. Why
should she? She doesn't like it if I spend a whole precious weekend away
from her  doing rallies etc when we don't see enough of each other as it
is. Why should she? As much fun as they are, LBCs are OBJECTS. Why should
anyone like it if they feel you are placing the care and feeding of an
object before them?  Now, if you can get them to enjoy USING the object as
much as you do, then you're not placing it before their needs; you're
sucking them into the same treacherous addiction and you'll both go down in
flames with grease under your nails hahaheeheewheeee!!

Bottom line for us:   All things in moderation.

Jeff

>List,
>
>Just wondering how many of you actually have support, I mean real support,
>from your significant other ?
>
>Bill

Jeff Boatright
Editor-in-Chief, Molecular Vision