Re: Question for the list.

To: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Question for the list.
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 20:48:22 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My wife, Laurie, has supported me in my obsession (her word) most of the
time, and quietly tolerated it the rest of the time. She was a big help in
my two year search for the car I wanted, and even encouraged me to get it
when I found it, two weeks before Christmas, when the money could have been
used for other important things. She has no interest in working on the car,
but does enjoy taking  her friends for a ride when they stop over. She
appreciates the way my 10 year old son and I have used the car to build a
closer bond between us, and that once in a while my 14 year old daughter
even helps out. It can't be all one sided though. Since Laurie works
alternate weekends, we do devote her weekends off to family time. I also
try to limit my garage time to a couple of evenings a week.  This is my
choice rather than any demand she has ever made. I think that after new
paint this winter, I'll follow team Thicko's example and you'll see "Thanks
Laurie" somewhere on the car.

                                        Mike Ellsworth
                                        71 Midget