Re: Mk IV rollbars

To: Craig Soich <casoich@sgi.net>, Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Mk IV rollbars
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 09:07:01 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Amy,

I have one in mine that I got from Faspec (now a part of Moss, a shadow of
what they were) 13 years ago, the top works fine with it.  I am 90% sure
that this is the same is true for the Mini Mania, Moss and Vicky Brit
carry.  Spend the extra money and get the rollbar pad.  It looks really good
and it help prevent concussions from those occasions when you forget that
thing is back there (experience talking)  Be sure NOT to get the competition
one, the top will not go down over one of those.

Don't forget if you have a rollbar, you lose the tonneau unless you want to
do some major cutting and velcro work to the tonneau, and it still won't be
very watertight.

Patton

 --
Patton Dickson                              Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite                   H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html