Re: Mk IV rollbars

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Mk IV rollbars
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 08:05:10 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
One of my Bugeyes is an ex-racer and has a very hefty roll bar that was
apparently legal at one time.  It has the standard loop with fore/aft braces
welded to the top of the bar that go through holes cut in the rear deck. The
bar is welded to the front and rear of the differential hump. It has no
cross bracing so you can still get in the boot and it fits under both tops.
Might be custom made but really don't know.

Larry Miller