Re: Suppliers

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Suppliers
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 18:46:11 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank,

I used to deal with Moss and VB, but I found that my local
British car garage called Flying Circus, run by the Briggs
family from the UK, can get me the correct parts for 5 to
10% less, and without the freight cost, and in less time. And if
the part is wrong, or if I don't really need it, they refund
my money and send the part back.

If you do not have a similar outlet in NJ, you might try
calling Flying Circus in Durham NC, Our own local treasure,
for some help. I do know that they service more than the Durham area;
they are rebuilding a wonderful old Rolls Corniche,
as well as a TD and an early Midget. And when I say rebuilding,
I mean new metal from the ground up.

chuck

chuck ciaffone chuckc@ibm.net