Re: Suppliers

To: "Chuck Ciaffone" <chuckc@ibm.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Suppliers
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 19:50:01 -0500
Cc: <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've mentioned them before, but my "find" was British Parts NW in Oregon
(503) 864-2001.  First time I had to return something he paid for
everything no questions asked with the comment "I'm not looking to poke
anybody."  He's a real enthusiast (Triumphs, mostly) and just started
selling spridget stuff (lots of Jag stuff too, Frank).  He advts in
Hemmings.  No catalog to speak of other than a few typed pages - he says
catalogs are what VB and the Evil Moss Empire are good for.

My 2 cents as usual.

Ron