Re: Insurance Info...Please Read!!

To: "g.gable" <g.gable@csu-e.csuohio.edu>, "ctp" <ctp@ctpdesign.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Insurance Info...Please Read!!
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:06:59 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Both my wife and I have had State Farm since we've been drivers.
Both of us are rather pleased with the agents and the company as a whole.
Where keeping them.  We feel that they have really taken car of us
thoughout this ordeal.  This experience has been rather intersting and
informative though.  The whole process and all the differnet
people/companies involved, we've learned a lot.  From the companies and the
folks here on the list.

--
We got told yesterday from the adjuster, the figure quoted:
$70 less than what the car was purchased a little over a year ago!

My thanks to everyone,