Re: Speedbleeders

To: "James D Rowan" <jimrowan@uic.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Speedbleeders
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 19:45:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have an Vizi-bleed unit that is basically a clear plastic tube with a
ball check valve in the end that would do the same thing as the
speedbleeders, and a lot cheaper.  Moss has them  (P/N 386-885) for $14.25.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain