Re: Speedbleeders

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Speedbleeders
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 18:24:22 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Larry and Sandi Miller wrote:

> Frank
>
> All you sure it will save your marriage? It may destroy it.   My wife says
> the only reason I married her is so she could help bleed the brakes and
> clutch.  Without that she might feel unneeded.
>
> Larry Miller

For some reason Diane hated to pump pedals. She does like to do the intricate
things like putting the little screw for the condenser in, and rebuilding Lucas
switches with the tiny springs. After all she has a Jaguar too and once a week
or so another switch "runs out of smoke" she has rebuilt the fuel changover
switch twice, done 5 of the 6 power window switches, remote mirror switches and
she still has to do the rear window defrost switch.This keeps her happy and the
money we save on Lucas switches for the Jag is rapidly spent at the mall!

Merry Christmas and
Happy Hanukkah too.

--
Frank Clarici