RE: Silicon switch-over DON'T DO IT!!!

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Silicon switch-over DON'T DO IT!!!
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 08:26:33 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My experience involved puting silicone fluid into a fresh system.  No other
brake fluid had ever been run in it.  The calipers were rebuilt by a guy
who I think is in Sacramento, so I don't know what he used for seals.  I
will try to find out.  Does anyone besides Girling make those seals anyway?
CTP