RE: Silicon switch-over DON'T DO IT!!!

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Silicon switch-over DON'T DO IT!!!
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 07:19:18 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have seen this conversation before.  Some people sing silicone's praises
(myself among them), others relate horror stories.  I don't get it.  What's
the difference?  Any chance we can correlate the finer details (like who
made the caliper seals and/or the brake fluid) and maybe determine what's
causing this difference in experience?

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net
'77 Midget (running silicone brake/clutch fluid)