Re: Suspension ban in the works?!!!

Subject: Re: Suspension ban in the works?!!!
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 14:50:47 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 2 Jan 1998, Jay Fishbein wrote:

> Since this type of legislation is obviously aimed at the 4 wheelers who
> create unsafe vehicles through abnormal modifications, I don't think
> bills of this sort are anything about which to be concerned. On the
> contrary, I think such bills are overdue and hope that legilators in
> others states take similar actions.

Oh, I am sure it is also aimed at hydrualic-hopping '65 Impalas, which I
enjoy watching by the way.

I AM concerned about legislation that would make illegal: tube shock
converisions, rear (or bigger front) sway bars, Panhard rods, offset or
stiffer suspension bushings, lower and stiffer springs, Minilight or
Revolution rims, 165/70-13 tires, etc. on my car.

                                                           '67 Sprite