Re: GASKET SET WARNING

To: Daryl May <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: GASKET SET WARNING
From: Rick / Carolyn Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 11:27:52 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Daryl,

Mini-mania has a wrong one also,  It wasn't so severe, but wrong.  The
cork end caps were totally wrong, not even close.  I went to Mike at
British car spec. in Stockton and he had the right ones.  The pan gasket
was only slightly off, I had to trim about 1/4".  Everything else had
lined up very well.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C, & Puddles (60 Frogeye)