Re: Rust bucket (seats)

To: <b-evans@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rust bucket (seats)
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 18:23:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, Bob!  If you don't have access to a torch to braze on some patches
where the rot is,  a couple layers of fiberglass cloth and resin would work
just fine until you do.  A fiberglass patch would also help keep the parts
from rusting further.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ8L/20111 "HEALEYUM"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain