SPPRITE RUSH CARAVAN UP EAST COAST THRU DC AREA

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SPPRITE RUSH CARAVAN UP EAST COAST THRU DC AREA
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:13:07 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry I have lost teh E-mail about the SPRITE FEST caravan from northern
VA..

I'm very interested in joining the CARAVAN.  I am minutes off I-95 in the
west end of Richmond and would happy to offer a place to meet up for
those interested in caravaning up.  Fairfax is about 2 hours from here at
I-95 speeds......do old sprites do 65 that long?  Kidding.

How far from Fairfax to Carlisle? (near Hershey, right?)

HHMMMM LONG TIME IN A SPRIDGET TO DRIVE IN STRAIGHT LINES!!

I am still thinking of trailering.....

Also...we HAVE TO  come up with a way of identifying ourselves as
listers!  It'd be good to put names with faces.  Maybe some sort of
easily recognizable symbol..... ANY IDEAS?

Ric Bergstrom
Richmond, VA
1973 Midget  1275                   '88 240 Volvo            '92 F150
1974 Midget  1275  (currently in many little boxes)
Central Virginia MG Classics