Re: Fw: Re Frontline products etc.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fw: Re Frontline products etc.
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:02:09 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Since I am looking at front suspensions for my car I thought I'd try
frontlines web page.

I thought it was well done with some good information.

Better yet this is the response I received regarding pricing.  Seems to
be a good savings over usual sources.

Particularly interesting was that shipping isn't much different if you
order a bunch of stuff.

IF I do this you'll be the first to know!!  (it wouldn't be until fall
next year if I do)

Ric Bergstrom
Richmond, VA
1973 Midget  1275                   '88 240 Volvo            '92 F150
1974 Midget  1275  (currently in many little boxes)
Central Virginia MG Classics