Re: SPPRITE RUSH CARAVAN UP EAST COAST THRU DC AREA

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Richard L. Bergstrom" <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>
Subject: Re: SPPRITE RUSH CARAVAN UP EAST COAST THRU DC AREA
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:53:45 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ric,
If I get up enough courage (and speed) to drive that far, I would really be
interested in joining up with you in Richmond. I definitely need someone to
hang on too if I start to lag behind!!  If I decide to go, I'll be coming
from Chesapeake on I-64 then the I-295 bypass just outside Richmond. We
could probably meet up somewhere along there.  I don't mind driving straight
on I-95 but I WILL get OFF of I-95 well before I get to the DC suburbs.
Otherwise I would need a small caliber handgun and some JATO tanks ;7).

BTW I do not have the option to trailer my bug.

Jeff