Re: Bodywork and Painting

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bodywork and Painting
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 18:17:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I second that motion.  A good MIG welder (or even a wire-feed welder)
can do wonderful bodywork, with a little care.  They aren't terribly
expensive, and once you have one, and have praciced a little, you will
find it INCREDIBLY useful. (Try laying a bead of weld along the cutting
edge of a mower blade, grinding it down and sharpening it.  You may
never have to sharpen it again!)

I just finished building a new exhaust system for my Midget with mine,
and even that was pretty easy. (obligatory LBC content)

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net