Re: crossflow or downflow??

To: Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: crossflow or downflow??
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 08:30:53 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Amy,

Option a) you trust that the PO didn't change the radiator and order the
one that's spec'd for your car.

OR

Option b) you look at the radiator.  If you look closely you should be
able to wich way the tubes inside the radiator fins run.  Top to bottom
it's a downflow, side to side it's a crossflow.

Greg
happy driving