Re: side curtains

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: side curtains
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 19:06:34 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On  related topic... how on earth to you get the hardened rubber of old
worn out seals out of the side curtain?  I'm having a devil of a time at
it, and so far have managed to stab myself twice with the little
screwdriver I've been using to clean it out.  There must (hopefully) be a
better way

Greg

At 05:59 PM 2/5/98 -0500, Frank Clarici wrote:
>David Ramsey wrote:
>>
>>         I was wondering if any of you have replaced the plexiglass in
your side curtains?  The two kits I'm looking at are the VB 00-182, 181 @
32.95 each and minimania AHA5800/kit @99.95 is there any difference between
the two? How hard are they to install?
>>                         Crash
>

>Crash
>
>The plexi is a siple replacement.
>Buy it just about anywhere, cut it to fit with a jig saw and pop it in the
>track.
>The whole job takes about an hour and should cost about $10.
>A little more if you use Lexan (bullet proof plexi) very pliable too.
>--
>Frank Clarici
>Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98
>For more info on Sprite Rush, the 40th anniversery of the Sprite
>Check out my home page  http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats