Re: fact or fiction

Subject: Re: fact or fiction
From: type79@ix.netcom.com (Jay Fishbein)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:54:34 -0600 (CST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,
I am glad that someone finally stood up and made this statement. I
participate in this list primarily as an observer and agree that the
misinformation is frightening, or humorous, depending upon one's
perspective.

The one aspect of the participants in this list that I continue to fail
to understand is that there is a wealth of printed information
available today that is ignored. This includes original factory
publications as well as numerous books and other publications. In
addition, there seems to be a lack of interest in the Clubs whose
members are there to meet and share first hand information.

The internet is fascinating but it is not necessarily the bible of
Healey information. As with any information on anything, be careful of
its origin before digesting it.

Jay Fishbein, CT
Numerous Restored and Original Sprites/Midgets/Innocentis