Re: WHAT'S A DATSUN 210?

To: mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WHAT'S A DATSUN 210?
From: P Van Wig <PVanWig@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:57:29 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-02-26 23:29:54 EST, mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au
writes:

<<
 I guess my fellow Aussie listers may be most help here, but recognising the
 resourcefulness of the whole list here goes...

 The use of a 5 speed box from a Datsun 210 sounds great, but I don't think
 they were ever marketed in Australia under that model name.  Can anyone
 help me to identify one of these boxes?

These cars are rear wheel drive with A-12, A-13, A-14, A-15 push rod motors.
With 4 speed, 5 speed and auto transmissions.

I put an A-12 and 4 speed in a 58 Minor and it ran great. I now have a A-15
and 5 speed waiting for my next transplant. The question is the Bugeye or the
woody or the truck

Paul Van Wig
Long Beach, CA
60 Bugeye