My .02 on Front Wheel Bearings

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My .02 on Front Wheel Bearings
From: Dave Trainor <davet@choice.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:37:31 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all, My first posting on this list but I have been reading it for
quite a while. I purchased the tapered wheel bearing package from
Winners Circle in Rocky River, OH and found them to be an excellent
replacement for the original Ball bearings and not expensive at all.
Its a true bolt on modiication and you eliminate the spacer.
Since I am posting a message I have a series of web pages on my server
documenting my restoration of my Midget at http://n8zfm.ml.org/mg if
anyone is interested, yes I swiped some of the backgrounds and logos
from some others web pages but the pictures are all mine.

Dave Trainor (ham call N8ZFM, my "other" hobby)